HTML Pages Pics


Click to visit our brand new site!

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Happy Weekend!


I have been busying transferring lots and lots of photos to my computer and getting several posts ready to go as well as taking new products shots. I didn't have time to get a full post ready for today but thought I would pop in with a little outtake from one of the sets of product photos I am editing. And tomorrow evening I will be back to show you Jamie and Josh's Den for the first time. I am really excited about it! I have all of the photos uploaded in blogger I just need to get the text written.

Anyway, I just wanted to pop in and say I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!



11 comments:

  1. She's such a beauty :) Can't wait to see their den!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that photo :)
    have a wonderful weekend for you too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Weekend~ Thanks to YOU it is! Lillie makes me laugh. Silly girl :) She is adorable. Can't wait to see the den. Have a joyful and blessed weekend. Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweetie! Have a great weekend, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Even your out-takes are adorable!! Happy weekend, sweet friend...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you are havin a great weekend! I came home to Tennessee for my Daddy's 70th birthday so it has been a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that picture of Lillie, it's funny... and i can't wait to see the shots of the den!

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...