HTML Pages Pics


Click to visit our brand new site!

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Joss and Main and Our New Fleurs Pillow Covers







We are so excited. I can't wait for you all to see the pieces we have picked out in the collection from gorgeous chairs to adorable doll houses!

 If you don't already know about Joss and Main I highly recommend heading on over there and signing up! They offer all sorts of designer brands that go on sale at 20-50% off retail, but the deals are only available to members!
If you’re not signed up yet to get the emails announcing all the sales, here is a personal invitation from me* . There is a waitlist for joining Joss & Main, but by joining through this invitation link, you can bypass the waitlist !  It is free, you sign up with your email, and then you’ll have access to all of the designer decor that goes on sale each day.  *Note, I do receive a small referral fee if you sign up and purchase something, (this is true for you too, if you refer members you will also receive a credit for their first purchase). 

And we are also on the Joss and Main blog today too! 

We also wanted to let you know we have some new pillows in our shop now.
Introducing our "Fleurs" Pillow Covers:



 I hope you all have a wonderful Thursday! I can't believe the weekend is almost here and that tomorrow is Good Friday.




12 comments:

  1. This pillow is so cute! Love the beautiful calligraphy. Happy Spring! -Al

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Joss & Main and shop it all the time. Waiting on two pillows now. Can't wait to see your collection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to your Joss & Main event tonight! Love your new pillow. Perfect for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If only they shipped to Canada =(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I just went to Joss & Main web site, they have amazing deals! Your selections are by far the best...thanks for the invite!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why thank you Ms Jenni! I am all signed up! You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Soooo beautiful things!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these! Beautiful pillows!
    Blessings,
    Kijsa

    ReplyDelete
  9. We are your source for free Facebook Covers . Here you will find FB Covers or Facebook Timeline Covers (whatever you call it!). We will continue to add new fb covers on a daily basis

    ReplyDelete
  10. Joss and Main have some great products at great value, but sadly I am still awaiting half of my order from early February, and I keep getting emails advising me of a new delay in shipping.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our event was just a few weeks ago and I have seen personally some items that were ordered during it that have arrived (very quickly!) and they are gorgeous!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...